USA Luge, through the generosity of the New York Mets, both invite YOU to take the field for an unforgettable night during the Final Season at historic Shea Stadium on Thursday, August 21.
The winner and three guests will experience the following:
- Watch pre-game batting practice on the field!
- Host your group in field box seats behind the plate
The Mets also will provide:
- A scoreboard welcome message
- 4 Mets t-shirts
- 4 Mets Yearbooks
- 4 Mets Magazine Programs
USA Luge will provide:
- A USA Luge Karbon winter jacket
- A gift bag including:
- An official USA National Luge Team team baseball cap
- USA Luge t-shirt
- coffee mug
- plus other merchandise
- Thursday, August 21, 2008
- Batting Practice is scheduled to begin at 4:40 p.m.
Minimum bid: $5,000, a portion of which is tax deductible. All funds raised in the auction will support the athletes and programs of USA Luge. Batting Practice may be affected by pre-game weather conditions that would not result in a cancellation of the game. In this case, a guided tour of the stadium will be offered by the NY Mets to replace the loss of the opportunity to observe batting practice from the field. In the event that rain forces the cancellation of the game, the entire experience will be rescheduled at the discretion of the NY Mets.
To Submit a Bid:
- To sumit your bid, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Please include your name, your bid, and a telephone number where you can be reached. The bid progress will be updated each weekday morning on this web page until the conclusion of the auction at 4 p.m. eastern time on Monday, August 18th when the winner will be notified by phone and e-mail.
- Minimum bid: $5,000, a portion of which is tax deductible. All funds raised in the auction will support the athletes and programs of USA Luge.
- All bidders must be at least 18 years old.
- All bids are considered legally binding financial commitments to USA Luge.