Resources for Officials
To sign up to work a race, you can contact email@example.com. Please list name of the race, dates you can work, and position you would like to work. If you don't indicate a specific position to work, you will be assigned to whatever position is needed.
Sets policies for race administration, review equipment needs, maintain a consistency at the three tracks, compile rules for National Races based on the FIL-IRO that need modifications, set training schedules for official's education, discuss and resolve problems that officials and athletes are experiencing at races, and more. Goal that races are run with quality administration, equipment and officials, with fairness for all athletes being the priority.
- John Mowry - Chairperson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beverly Detwiler - At Large
- Pete Gillwald - At Large
- Peggy Mousaw - Lake Placid Track Rep
- Jay Edmunds - Park City Track Rep
- Elmer Rinehart - Negaunee (Natural Track) Track Rep
- Emily Sweeney - Athlete Representative
- Taylor Morris - Athlete Representative
- Peggy Mousaw - Staff Liaison: email@example.com
- Ken Yonemura - USLA Board of Directors' Liaison: